Upon receiving the invitation letter, the student admitted to a University in Ukraine must contact the Embassy of Ukraine in his / her country in order to apply for the student’s visa. The following documents must be provided:
- Passport with six months expiring date
- Completed application form
- 2photographs (3x4cm)
- Original copy of the study invitation letter
- Original of medical health certificate, Original of negative HIV test results
- Certificate of complete higher secondary education
- Birth Certificate
- Official bank statement covering the amount for the tuition and other expenses in Ukraine for the first academic.
In order to enter the territory of Ukraine and to be admitted into any Ukrainian University, a student should have the following documents:
- Passport (validity -not less than 2 years), entry visa
- Migration card (must be filled in by you in the airport upon arrival to Ukraine).